Fentress County Fair
Fairest of the Fair
Chairpersons: Shea Wright, and Angie Starr
Sponsored by: Progressive Saving Bank, The Rains Agency and Cravens & Company
- Contestant must be a resident of Fentress County for 6 months or a full time student, drivers license required
- Contestant must have reached her 16th birthday but not her 21st birthday on or before December 31, 2016
- A contestant cannot qualify if she has ever been married or had a child, or been found guilty of a felony.
- Costumes must be formal and must be floor length, no flowers worn or carried during pageant.
- Contestant will be judged on beauty 75%, poise & personality 25%.
- The winner of previous years in state or county will not be eligible to compete this year or succeeding years.
- A contestant may not represent more than on fair in any given year.
- Only one chaperon per contestant will be allowed. Chaperon must be at least 25 years of age.
- The winner will be given an all-expense paid trip to Nashville in January, to compete in the statewide contest for the title of "Tennessee Fairest of the Fair".
- The winner must attend all convention activities, including post pageant activities.
- Contestant ONLY behind stage.
- Tea and Interview will be Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 2 pm at Progressive Savings Bank, parent or chaperon welcome at tea.
- Suit or Sunday dress for interview.
- Practice will be Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 8 pm at Fentress County Fairgrounds.
- Entry forms may be obtained from a committee member, or picked up at Progressive Savings Bank
- Score sheets are NOT available to contestants or parents.
- Deadline for entry forms is Friday, August 12, 2016 at 5 pm, no exceptions.
- The contestant must be currently and always has been of female gender.
- Contestant who married before fulfilling her duties will be required to relinquish the crown to the first runner-up.
- Scholarship will be awarded by the Fentress County Fair Association with evidence of enrollment/or class schedule.
Fairest of the Fair
April Conatser, Jodi Smith, and Mark Justice
500 N. Main Street, Jamestown, TN 38556
(931) 752-2265 or (931) 752-6787