Fentress County Fair
Fairest of the Fair
Chairpersons: Shea Wright, and Angie Starr
Sponsored by: Progressive Saving Bank, The Rains Agency and Cravens & Company
- Contestant must be a resident of Fentress County for 6 months or a full time student.
- Contestant must have reached her 4th birthday but not her 7th birthday before day of pageant (August 15, 2016).
- Costumes must be a dress.
- Contestant will be judged on beauty, charm & personality.
- The winner of previous years will not be eligible to compete this year or succeeding years in this category.
- A contestant will not be eligible to participate in this contest if she has been a winner in another county fair "Little Miss" contest.
- Contestant ONLY behind stage, no food or drinks behind the stage.
- Each contestant is allowed ONE parent to enter the gate free of charge.
- Winner must be willing to represent Fentress County Fair at different events during the week and throughout the year.
- Practice will be Sunday, August 14, 2016 at the Fentress County Fairgrounds at 7:00 p.m
- Entry forms may be obtained from a committee member, picked up at Progressive Savings Bank or online at www.fentresscountyfair.com.
- Deadline for entry forms are Friday, August 12, 1016 at 5 pm, no exceptions.
Little Miss Fairest of the Fair
April Conatser, Jodi Smith, and Mark Justice
500 N. Main Street, Jamestown, TN 38556
(931) 752-2265 or (931) 752-6787