Fentress County Fair
Fairest of the Fair
Rules & Regulations
- Contestant must be a resident of Fentress County or a student at a Fentress County School for at least 6 months. Resident of Fentress County is defined as an individual living on property assessed to Fentress County by the Fentress County Tax Assessors Office.
- Contestant must have reached her 7th birthday but not her 10 birthday before August 16, 2016
- Dress may be long or short in length.
- Contestant will be judged on beauty, personality & poise.
- The winner of previous years will not be eligible to compete this year or succeeding years in this category.
- Deadline for entering will be Friday, August 12, 2016 - 3:00 p.m. at Trustee's office. Entry forms may be obtained at Trustee's Office and Union Bank, from any committee member. Entry forms will be published in the Fentress Courier and on line at www.fentresscountyfair.com
- Winner must be willing to represent Fentress County Fair at different events during the week and throughout the year.
Nora Beaty - 931-704-2087 and
Angie Sweet - 931-879-7717 or 931-397-4295
Committee: Kelley England, Trish Slaven, Gwen Clayborn, Bridgett Crabtree & Destiny Sweet
Junior Miss Fairest of the Fair
Entry Forms may be returned
to Trustee's Office & Union Bank